Wednesday 3 August 2011

Spiders!...

Well you know that feeling when your lying in your bed but its not really your bed it is the bed in the next room but your lying in it cause its more comfortable and you are reading a book for the first time in 2 years 45 days and 3hours, give or take a few minutes... and suddenly you see a massive spider next to the light, which usually you would shoot with a pellet gun like any normal human being but now that its on the light you cant. And you lay  there debating what to do... run or kill... that fight or flight feeling... Well if you don't know this feeling then it feels kind of scary and every time i experience it a little poem comes into my head that goes a little like this :

Spider, spider on the wall
Please dont move a muscle at all
I hate how you slowly crawl
Watching me with every eyeball!!

Please leave, just go away
you are not welcome hear to stay
And as my darling mother would say
"Jay! Eks nie nou in die bui!"

I guess you could say i'm somewhat afraid
But that is just the way that I was made
So please don't look at me in a way that will degrade
You get some folk who greatly fear a mermaid...

Poem by lildavy...
Yes i suffer from arachnophobia...

1 comment:

  1. spelling slightly better! Huge relief as yesterday's was beyond belief.

    love you lots, alien or not!

    ReplyDelete