Friday 5 August 2011

im a hamster

They say hamster experience cabin fever more than any other animal. Makes sense though. Currently i feel like a little hamster in our house. I have been TRAPPED in hear for the last 5 days! I just wanna go ride skateboard or climb a tree or hammer nails through my hands... yes i believe i have cabin fever...

My symptoms :

Well TV sucks and all the movies are boring...
I can't focus enough to read my book...
Facebook is overrated and i have read everyone's posts...
I can't sit still, super agitated and fidgety...
I am hungry but not really and can't find any food i want...
I listen to music but our sound isn't working so there is no point...
i make coffee and taste it so i through it out...
I can not focus on anything...

I swear if i got a big round wheel to run on i would be running right now... I understand how hamsters feel.. They make so much sense...

No comments:

Post a Comment